Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pumpkins and Grands

Rebecca came up with the children to spend a few days this week.
Whenever they come the time is always busy doing a little of this and a little of that.
Often times "The Little People" don't get to spend much time with 'Grandma' - ME!
I had to run some errands..I told Abigail and Stephen they could go with me. 
Our first stop was Harlow's Farm Stand to pick up some kale and onions.
But what we discovered was pumpkins lining the walks, walls, and shelves just waiting for a photo shoot.

Then we were off to Allen Brothers Farm stand to purchase fall flowers for our deck.
 A stop at the grocery finished up our shopping list.
 Since Wednesday was "Gas" day, Stephen helped me pump gas into the Outback.
 Our final stop of this morning was the Post Office.  
Abigail help me mail my package and retrieve our mail from the box.
I am thankful for the little bits of time I get to spend with these "Little People" who are so dear to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please some thoughtful words. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for your words!