Sunday, September 21, 2014

Deer are all over the USA. But I rather think that we have a special viewing area to see deer. Since our house is high on the hill, we have a view all down around us. 
Early in the mornings we will often see a deer or two.  
There's times when we see more and even some young fawns. 
As I was getting breakfast going this morning, one of the girls called out to me that there were three deer in our field --two bucks.
With camera in hand (the zoom lens on), I propped up in front of the dining room window and began "shooting" a few shots.  
These pictures are not the best I have taken...
since it was early and I was shooting through the window.
But this was the first time I have see a deer fight in our field. 
They are real young bucks because they do not have any spots.
But I don't think they are real mature bucks either, because their racks are small.
We watched them until they were tired of playing this game.
 I am thankful for this five minute nature scene that we were able to witness. 
Somehow watching them, helped our day get started with 
a little extra enthusiasm.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I enjoy reading what my readers think of my blog, so please some thoughtful words. However,please season your words with Grace. The purpose of this blog is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, so comment accordingly.
You are welcome to comment as an anonymous user, however I would request that you include your name, as all unidentified comments will be deleted.
Thanks for your words!